Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A More Efficient Belt

Unfortunately there is a horrible thing that happens to your body when you are cutting back on the cost of food while doing incredible amounts of exercise by walking nearly everywhere. What happens is that because your energy intake is less than your output you burn excess energy by converting muscle or fat mass into kinetic energy. This is really bad for myself as I don’t have any fat on my body to begin with, so instead I’ve started to become ultra skinny. The first step was to add another notch in my belt so that I can keep my pants up.

One more notch for the road

From now on I’ll try eat more food I promise, but it is hard. I can’t have the same breakfast I normally have at home because a) there is no such thing as weetbix in Russia b) there isn’t always a fridge where we are staying so can’t store milk. Then seeing we are eating out lots it is quite expensive, so I usually go for the cheapest thing on the menu which generally is the least filling item.

Look at my sweet fashion, blue/purple top, yellow t-shirt, faded brown now grey pants, oh and the whole pants don't fit thing.

It is a double edged sword the old trying to live on a shoestring without dying. But fortunately it does do a good job of getting you to some pretty awesome locations. Although the situation is complex, as it seems that chicks travelling are all putting on weight???? Bizarre but true.

Trimmed muscle, couldn't get any finer than this.

5 comments:

Danee-lion said...

I *told* you those pants were grey! For a second there I thought your leg was a girl's leg - only it is much too hairy. We should have totally gone to Supre to buy pants for you instead of Dressmart...and if you had foreseen this emaciation you might have gotten a children's belt at the Warehouse instead of a man belt. Perhaps you should buy some suspenders. I know too much about your clothes, it seems. If you were in any one place for long enough, I would send you Weetbix. I had four in memory of you in Mosgiel on the weekend.

joh said...

don't die rdoc! you look pretty freakn lean.

Poms said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thepleasantvilles said...

You have more hair on your upper thigh than I do on my entire chest.

Poms said...

Yeah, rdoc I think its only fair if we trade places, then I can lose weight and you can gain, it will be fun for both parties, you will love the masters writing experience, its pretty much heaven.

ShareThis